1. Belt slipping, speed too low.
2. Excessive clearances.
3. Block in inlet.
4. Leak in piping
1. Adjust the tension of the belt or replace it.
2. Adjust clearances or replace the rotors.
3. Clean inlet silencer filtering net.
4. Fasten every connections, repair leaking parts.
Overload on motor
1. Excessive inlet resistance.
2. Pressure rise increases.
3. Friction between the impellers and the wall of cylinder.
4. The rotating speed is too high.
5. Too much sealing water (wet vacuum pump)
1. Clean inlet silencer filtering net..
2. Check the discharge pressure and load.
3. Adjust clearances.
4. Replace sheaves
5. Reduce the volume of sealing water.
1. Pressure rise increases
2. Friction between the impellers and the wall of cylinder.
3. Too much or too little lubricating oil
4. Bad oil.
5. Too little sealing water (wet vacuum pump)
1. Check the intake and discharge pressure and load.
2. Adjust clearances.
3. Control the oil level of oil indicator.
4. Replace lubricating oil.
5. Add sealing water.
1. Improper position of timing gears and the rotors.
2. Worn bearings.
3. Excessive pressure rise.
4. Worn gears..
5. Continuous on and off of the relief valve.
6. Check valve damaged.
7. Too much sealing water (wet vacuum pump)
1. Adjust them to stipulated positions.
2. Replace bearings.
3. Check pipes and load.
4. Check the overload or adjust relief valve
5. . Replace gears.
6. Replace valve.
7. Reduce the volume of sealing water.
1. Obstruction in the inlet and outlet or the valve is off.
2. Improper link of motor or other problems of electric appliances.
1.Clear away obstructions or turn on valve.
2.Check the link or other electric appliances.
Leakage of lubricating oil
1.Too high oil level.
2.Failure of seal.
1.Control oil level of oil indicator.
1.The foundation is unstable.
3.Disalignment of the motor and the blower.
1.Fasten the foundation.
2.Replace the bearings.
3. Align them according to the manual.